This morning at 3 AM, I woke up almost panicked as I had a dream I killed a man by stabbing him with a knife in his chest. Then it moved on to 3 women at an agency demanding that I do a ballarine pose in order to be feed. Well, that's the gest of it. I won't go into to further details.
When you have a dream of killing, don't worry, as it represents a part of yourself which is no longer serving you and is being cut way (the knife). It's letting you know that old attitudes, thoughts and/or behaviors are being disguarded and that you're allowing yourself to grow. This is a very powerful, positive symbol that you can rejoice in.
Personally, I've been waiting for a sign that my inner work was creating the changes I so desired and I received confirmation. It's like a memo stating, yes you're on the right track, keep it up. However, the ballet pose indicates that my soul is still unsure of what that new self is going to be. I'm okay with that, as I'm still trying to figure out the bigger picture and know more work is ahead of me.
When you think of your situation, what things are no longer serving you? What do you feel is keeping you stuck in old patterns that just aren't any fun or seem like a dead end? Take a look at your life and see what commitments you've made that are draining vs fun and of interest. This will allow you to further reflect on what is important to you and what you can let go, maybe at least eventually. I just want you to begin to notice in all of your daily activities, of where your enjoyment comes from and where it's drained away. This will allow you to see where some changes may be needed so you have more satisfication in your life.
We all have areas in our lives that needing trimming from time to time. Get rid of that dead wood, that's holding your back from feeling happy. Maybe it's old feelings from the past, a troublesome friendship, or issues with your physical health. Are you tired of being sick and tired? If so, help is out there to get you to where you want to be, you just have to be willing to ask the right people.
So, dreamers have no fears as your dreams want to lead you to health and wholeness.
Blessings,
Dreamer
http://www.envisiondreams.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment