Monday, October 3, 2011

Traveling on to become your best

A common dream is one of traveling. Traveling can signify the need for rest and relaxation, a change is needed in your routine, or that to look at something in a new way.

Last night I dreamt I was in a gift shop or book store and came across an old travel book. Can't recall for what country. I open it up and realize someone has left numerous pieces of paper inside with personal notes about interactions with her children, fun travel facts, and photos. I realize it belongs to a woman at work and she must have mistakenly denoted the book. I feel urged to give it back to her and the dream goes on, but that was the important part.

A book is information. If the book is open it could mean I grasp it's content easily. If it's closed I'm not prepared yet.  Also, it can mean I'm making progress towards my goals. Look to what the book is about. In this case travel. Does it mean I'm moving on from something or that I want a vacation? The book in this case, didn't seem to do with me, but about another person. It belonged to someone who had cherished memories hidden inside.  Travel often times is with those you love and cherish, thus creating memories.  What is it that I need to give back to someone? What memory needs to be created or revisited?

I have fond memories of travel with my parents and husband. I'm currently considering a trip this winter. But what nags at me is the woman in the dream. What is her role? Or is that yet to be known?

What I do know is travel provides information, which you often share with others. Don't discount other people's experience, as their knowledge is valid. I will keep my eyes open for an experience on the horizon and how I may aid someone in their travel, their life journey, their cherished moments.

Traveling is not just about going to a new place, but an inner journey to fulfill who you are meant to be. You're current state of restlessness is a sign that a change is wanted and that you are ready. Enlist the help of others, as no signficant change can be created alone. You're in a preparation phase right now, which is perfect as you're gathering information, perhaps from a book to travel to your new higher self.

I say happy travels to you my fellow dreamer. As life is rich and full. Enjoy your journey.

Live your dream,

Dreamer
http://www.envisiondreams.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment