Friday, February 3, 2012

When an object appears to have no direct connection to you.

I've been away for awhile my dreamers, and not on a wonderful vacation. My family is going through a huge transition and I've been unable to find the time to sit and write.

However, it's not that I haven't had a ton of dreams. They keep coming in waves and I love it. What has been interesting for me, is that I keep receiving images that appear to have no connection or meaning to me, but draw me in, wanting to know more.

The symbols that have appeared to me don't seem to be connected to each other and don't hold a special place in my heart or an experience/memory from earlier in life. I would wake each morning trying to figure out why they were being shown to me.

After searching my brain for any hint of recollection, I gave up and went to my dream dictionaries. Yes, I do use them. Many "accomplished" dreamers scoff of them, but I find them useful when I'm at a stand still for information and have no one to bounce ideas off of.  There aren't many people in my daily life that pay credence to their dreams. A shock, I know.

Out of all the symbols there was just one that really stuck with me. The dream had an eerie quality to it and I acted totally out of character for myself, so those two things really got my attention. To be honest, I'm still not sure what the dream is trying to convey to me, and I'm still working out the meaning. I will share just a snippet of with you.
                               I'm with two other woman and I'm driving a car. We are in a neighborhood with tree lined streets. I pull over and we get out, walking deeper into the neighborhood. However, we are now in a large field that is both rocky and grassy.  I look up and see a hillside. A man is sitting on a horse and another boy is washing a pony. The pony looks very unhappy. Hurt.  When I turn my attention back to my friends, someone else is approaching us and offers me something. I hold out both of my hands and it's a miniature pony-that fits in my hands. The pony is just laying there. I notice it is a dark brown red color. I notice cuts all over it. Someone asks if I can save it. My friends encourage me to bring it home. I give the pony back to the person and say, I know nothing about horses and we don't have a barn. I then leave.

My dream dictionary has 4 pages written about the various meanings of the horse. What's written is the horse is a carrier of death; connected to war, the underworld, untamed power and but can also serve as guide, protector, and rebirth.

As I said before, I'm not sure why this symbol was shown to me 3 times in one dream and it's message remains unclear, as I don't equate horses with death.  Sometimes, the meaning won't be revealed for some time. What's important, is that you are noticing the symbols and how the images are getting you to move beyond your regular discernment, as your dreams are becoming more complex as you move to your higher self.

Don't be discouraged dreamers. I'm not. This is what makes dreaming so interesting.

Blessings

http://www.envisiondreams.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment