Beginnings. We often look forward to them as a way to start out "fresh". A clean slate so to speak. They hold opportunity to create something new, something we want. Other times though, a beginning is forced upon us by the end of something or someone. When we aren't the creators of change, we often fight it or refuse to engage in the process all together.
Change is what a beginning is. It can be awful or wonderful, depending on the perspective you choose. Either way, change creates uncertainty and that's what we human loath. Everything is as clear as mud, because even with the best laid plans, things don't always go the way we believe they should.
In my dream world, beginnings are demonstrated by a balance of black and white. Objects or beings are paired as such, they are never presented alone. It took some time to figure out the message but once I began exploring the colors in more depth it made sense to me.
Black is often associated with negativity; such as evil, death, the unknown, the abyss, the absence of, and the north - south axis. However, in my dreams none of these emotional elements were present. Black appeared positive, based upon the action of the characters or how the objects were presented. Black became the signal for a new beginning, like planting the seed in the dirt. You don't see the seed. You don't know what's going on under the dirt, but eventually new life springs forth from it.
So how does white play its part in this? White is associated with positiveness, the absence of all color or the sum of all colors, the east-west axis, and the Divine. I see white as a passage, a potential for manifestation and transformation. With white being present, it's signaling the potential within the black, the unknown, that I can create or am creating something even though I can't yet see the fruits of my labor.
My unconscious mind is telling me I am in state of transformation, even though the path is not seen clearly. I can rest assured even though nothing seems to be changing, is when the most work is being done. The dream has repeated its message in various ways, just to confirm that "yes" I am on course and all is okay.
This is what I love about dreams, their encrypted messages which are leading me towards a higher level of consciousness. I am evolving, I am changing and that I'm okay. To keep doing what ever it is I'm doing because it is leading towards something better. There is no warning signs here, just approval to keep going forward. When I'm in doubt, my dreams are ushering me on. I am not alone, as the Divine is working through me.
What messages are you seeing that are demonstrating you're evolving? Are you grasping a beginning or holding on to an ending? What would life be like if you allowed yourself the joy of something new, something positive, something more than you are now? Change is constant my dreamers. What you do with it will decide the experience you're creating.
Blessings,
Dreamer
http://www.envisiondreams.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment